Monday, October 27, 2008

Papa Rouj working "Pro Bono"

In the old days if a client came to the Hoodoo Doctor with a serious problem yet had no money with which to pay for his/her services; the GOOD and HONEST Hoodoo Doctor would take their case simply for the benefit of helping someone in need.....I have ALWAYS firmly believed in this practice and I do from time to time take cases/consultas/etc on this basis.

I have done this for a certain person who contacted me and I will be giving them a free consulta tomorrow. From the way this already feels I have a firm belief that I will at the very least be setting lights for them, and most probably wind up doing work for them on a "pro-bono" basis.

I am sooo very greatful to God and His Most Blessed Mother everyday for allowing me to serve people in this way........

1 comment:

  1. I thank God for people like you. For they restore faith in humanity.

    ReplyDelete